Sunderban Boat Rental|Boat Rent Sundarban
BOAT M.B INDIA BEACONS
We offer boat rentals for Sundarban National Park safari from Sonakhali/Godhkhali on a per day basis for private use.
Our Motor Boat. M.B INDIA BEACONS is a 6 Cylinder Government Licenced, well equipped modern boats with sitting capacity on the deck for 40 persons
overnight stay facility in the boat for a maximum of 08 persons (Extra Charges for Overnight stay on the boat).
Sundarbans Boat Rental Rates:
- Boat Rent for Sundarban Day tour (Private) from 8:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs is Rs.7500 (Godhkhali to Godhkhali).
- Boat Rent for 1N 2D Sundarban Tour Package is Rs.15000 (Godhkhali to Godhkhali). Boat will sail from 8:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs only on both the days.
- Boat Rent for 2N 3D Sundarban Tour Package is Rs.22500 (Godhkhali to Godhkhali). Boat will sail from 8:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs only on three the days.
- Boat Rent for 3N 4D Sundarban Tour Package is Rs.30000 (Godhkhali to Godhkhali). Boat will sail from 8:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs only on three the days.
- To avail the services of "Rent a Boat" the following ADDITIONAL COSTS AS IMPOSED BY THE SUNDARBAN NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITIES have to be incurred:
- BOAT ENTRY FEES @ Rs.400 per day
- MAN PERMISSION @ Rs.60 per day
- GUIDE CHARGES @ Rs.400 per day
- VIDEO CAMERA CHARGES @ Rs.200 per day
SUNDARBAN BOAT RENTAL GENERAL TERMS:
- For boats rented on per day basis, maximum boat hire hours inclusive of anchorage time and waiting time at watch towers or any other place is 08:30 hours per day. For usage over 8:30 hrs, additional rent for another half day will be charged. Please note that movement in the Sundarban Tiger Reserve area is allowed only from Sunrise to sunset.
- Our boat does have overnight stay facility for a maximum of 08 persons. Overnight stay in the boat is chargeable @ Rs.600 per person per night over and above the rental for the day. Please note in case, you have hired the boat for a day along with overnight stay, checkout time is 08:00 hrs the following morning, unless you have also hired our boat for the next day as well.
- "Rent a boat" cost does not include the cost of any personal or travel insurance. Passengers are advised to take personal insurance on their own. Foreigner's Entry Fees (If any) to be paid directly to the Forest Department.
- Navigational direction is the sole discretion of the boat crew as cruising in the Sundarbans is dependent upon the timings of tide and avoiding shallow rivers and creeks.
Sundarbans Boat Meal Plan:
We do not allow outside Catering on our boat. Food is supplied on the boat itself at the following rates
- Breakfast @ Rs.100 per person
- Lunch @ Rs.250 per person (Comprising of : Rice, Roti, Dal, Two Seasonal vegetables, One Fish Preparation, Salad, Papad, Chutney Achar, Sweets. Additional cost for Hilsa and Crab preparations)
- Dinner @ Rs.250 per person (Comprising of : Rice, Roti, Dal, Two Seasonal vegetables, One Chicken Preparation, Salad, Papad, Chutney Achar, Sweets. Additional cost for Mutton preparations)
- We serve a variety of (Vegetarian as well as Non vegetarian) Indian cuisines and delicacies like North Indian, South Indian, Gujrat as well as Jain cuisines (Both Vegetarian as well as Non-vegetarian. No outside food is allowed in our boat nor is kitchen facility made available upon renting the boat.
- For overnight hire, the boat will be anchored OUTSIDE the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve. The crew members reserves the absolute right to anchor it at any safe place they deem fit.
- Please note that we do not conduct Night Safari inside the Sundarbans Tiger Reserve.
Hygiene on the Boat M B INDIA BEACONS